Friday, June 4, 2010

I want Sex to be...

In my many experiences of having sex,
I always like it slow then hard...
All of my sex experiences are always good or great, I haven't had any bad one's

What I mean by slow is like sexy slow kisses all over my body
There are orders that I like, I don't like to move on to just fucking right away unless I'm really horny and I just wanted to have sex
But if it's my first time with someone that I really like, and I want it to work
I want it to be slow at first...
like...
I want it from the lips and all the way down to you know where
talk dirty to me
and FYI- I like it also when I climb on top of him and do what I need to do to him. If you know what I mean... If you don't, what I meant was B.J. and then 69...
I like different positions not just him on top.
I like me on top and I really really like doggy style and them other positions
I like it when they're a lil aggressive, hard and strong, because it tells me how he really want me
lastly, for now, I like it when they last longer.
This is how I like my sex to be which ends up being GREAT sex

No comments:

Post a Comment